Starting February 3, 2021 the Riverview Library is open for curbside and “Grab & Go” services
Grab & Go: 30 minutes for browsing, copying & faxing.
Computers, meeting rooms and study spaces are not available at this time.
Help us keep the building open by:
- Wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth for the duration of your visit. (Required for entry)
- Limiting your browsing time to 30 minutes or less.
- Have your documents ready for faxing and copying. Please bring exact change or a check to pay for your copies. Copies are 10¢/page & faxing is 50¢/page.
- Returning materials to the outside dropbox for quarantining.
- Staying home if you are running a fever or suffering from flu-like or COVID-like symptoms. We would be happy to help you get the materials you need curbside.
We are currently in Phase 3 – Limited Access of our Reopening Plan. The Library building is open for Grab & Go (30 minute browsing), copying and faxing services. Curbside will continue as described below.
Wi-Fi Access from our parking lot!
Those needing access to free Wi-Fi can access the library’s Wi-Fi signal from the parking lot around the building. Parking in the lot located nearest to Library Drive will give you the strongest signal. The Wi-Fi access point is called ‘Library1’ and a password is not required. Please reach out with any questions.
Book / DVD Donations
We are unable to accept donated materials at this time. Thank you for considering us for your donations.